Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Just a brief note on this day before the big day. I hope your year has been as fruitful as it has been for our family. I am reminded again that "sometimes the facts don't count." While the world is in economic turmoil around us our peace and security is found internally. That doesn't mean that life is always easy, it does mean that the things that are really important; loving and being loved, family, ease of conscience, and pride in what we do and how we do it - these are things we control, not the world.

In this holiday season I hope you have that internal security and peace, and that the next year gives you opportunities to share it with the world.

OK, so I'm an idealist. Like that's news?


I will be back with more posts after the New Year. For those of you who read Essential FM Report, you can fill the time by checking out my article in the current November/December issue... "FM Trends Continue to Change How We Work, Where We Work, and in Some Cases...Why We Work."


1 comment:

  1. Always important to take a second and appreciate the Christmas season and what our family and friends mean to us. Well said, Ken.

    ReplyDelete