Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

This is a special time of year for all of us. At my house we celebrate Christmas. It has important and deep spiritual meaning for our family, but it is also a time to celebrate the love we share with each other. Sometimes that can include a little silliness.

My father-in-law had a couple of favorite animated toys that would come out this time every year. We have continued the tradition at our house and the video shows just a small fraction of them. Consider this my personal Christmas card to each of you and a reminder that life is what we make it, and it doesn't always have to be so serious.

Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year to us all.

I will be back in January with more FM tidbits. Enjoy your holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Ken,

    Somehow, I could believe that other members of your family contributed to the collection your father-in-law started. In fact, if I listen real closely, I think I hear one of them in the background.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete